Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Graduation


I finally did it.... I am a college graduate! I cant believe that chapter is over in my life and I can move on. It feels pretty dang good! My brother-in-law, Ryan, and I walked in the huge ceremony at the Marriott Center. It was crazy how long it took all of us to walk in and get seated. Too many people!

Ryan and I talked and kept each other amused throughout the whole ordeal. It still hasnt hit me that I wont ever have to sit in a classroom again. College was tough for me. I learned early that I would much rather be working, but I stuck it out and I am happy I did.

Derek has been such an amazing support. He really has been the key to me graduating. I dont know how I would have gotten out of bed everyday if he wasnt there to force me ;) He is such a great husband and support system. Thanks honey!

My parents and in-laws have also been an amazing support. All four of them have been so supportive and listened to me complain about my classes. There is no way I could be here without their love, support and prayers!

Best part of my day, COSMO came to greet me as we walked in. Perfect way to end!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Im so glad you are back in the blogging world again!! Congrats on graduating! Hope to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS