Friday, February 1, 2013

5 Things About Me

So the 5 Things You Didnt Know About Me things has been going around on Insta. I caved and posted the other day and I thought it would be fun to post it to the blog too so I remember it. I added a little to some of them just for fun.

1. I have never broken a bone or had stitches, but I had a kidney stone in college. (It sucked hard core!) I was on a retreat for a BYU leadership camp up in the mountains. I can't look at BYU creamery buckets the same after yacking in one on the drive to the hospital. (sorry I'm not sorry for the detail)

2. I am seriously afraid of birds. I run from them at the beach. I also hate bird exhibits at the zoo and almost had a panic attack when I nannied and took the kids into the exhibit.

3. I met my husband when I was a kid and had a crush on him growing up. I remember waiting for him to ask me to dance at youth dances and EFY.

4. I had my first kiss at 16 (almost 17). It was on my front porch and very cliche. I thought I was going to puke I was so nervous.

5. I didn't break 100 lbs until college. I would have been in a booster seat until 10th grade by today's car safety rules. Thanks Mom and Dad for the high metabolism :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS