Monday, June 2, 2014

Vancouver

Over the last 6 months, I have had the amazing opportunity to travel all over the country (and to Barcelona) for my job. I get to travel to different ports and train different teams, but also get to see different cities. The best part is that the people who I work with know these cities like the back of their hand and so I always get to see the best parts of the city. I recently went to Vancouver, BC and loved it! I spent a week there and had the chance to go explore the city with one of my co-workers. It was the perfect day out and we pretty much walked the entire downtown area. I never would have dreamed I would have the chance to travel to all of these amazing cities, but I am so grateful I can experience all the different cultures this world has to offer.

 30,000 feet 




 The view from my hotel

 I tried a pannekoek (Dutch pancake) and it was delicious! 




 The gas lamp district


 Olympic Monument

Seeing the ship off after a long day at the pier

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS