Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cha Cha Changes

Whew! It has been a crazy few weeks. So much has been going on and yes, there have been a lot of changes. I accepted a position as a training analyst at Royal Caribbean Cruise Line. I am so excited about this opportunity! I loved my job at Acquinity Interactive, but the commute wore on me. My job there taught me so much about how to be a better trainer. I had an amazing mentor and great support there. I will really miss it! Now I get to experience a whole new kind of company and work. I am excited and scared at the same time. I just feel really blessed to have this opportunity to work for a great company and have this opportunity to work closer to home.



Derek and I also had the chance to take a little break and go on a quick trip with our good friends Caitlin and Andrew Peterson. We all went to college together and got married within a month of each other. They are such great friends, I am so glad we made the time to do this with them! I will be post overloading that trip soon :)

So I guess that about sums up the last few weeks. Doesn't seem like much when I write it out but I have felt like a lot has changes. I am really excited about the future and I just keep feeling so lucky to have the opportunities I have been given. 

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS