Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's Been Too Long

WOW! What a crazy month! October just flew by without me realizing. I feel like it was just yesterday that we came home from our vacation and I started working at Royal Caribbean. But the chaos has all been good. Derek has been busy with school and school. I feel like this year is not as hard as last year and we have been able to spend much more time together. SO NICE! Work has been great for me as well. I am really liking the new challenge of my position and the opportunity to learn and grow professionally. I have a great team and I feel like I fit right in. My job is challenging, but I enjoy that I come in every day and I am challenged, not just doing the same thing. I have also learned a lot about the cruise industry and hospitality. I have a hard time believing I just started this 6 weeks ago!

I have a lot of pictures to post and I will get to those later I hope, but for now here is a quick recap of the last few weeks:
- Derek turned 26. He has accomplished so much... I am so proud of him.
- My sister, Sarah, told the family she was pregnant... and she is having a GIRL!!!!
- All my favorite TV shows started back up so I am very busy these days
- We celebrated my MIL's birthday at home
- Sports are ruling our life and I am tied for first in my fantasy league

Blog posts to follow on all of those fun things. For now I will leave you with a TV recommendation. Watch The Blacklist. It is probably the best new show on TV right now. Kevin Spader is phenomenal on it and I really can't figure out this plot... and I can usually figure out the plot twists.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS