Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Derek's 26th Birthday

My amazing husband turned 26 on September 30th. I can't even describe how much I love and appreciate my husband. We aren't much for PDA, but I will take this chance to gush about him. I don't know anyone who works harder and smarter for his family. Derek is loyal, generous, empathetic and determined. He can make me laugh whenever I need it. He sees things I would never see and helps me look at life from a fresh perspective. He is pretty much the best guy I know... I am so lucky I snatched him up!


For his birthday we went to dinner at a little Italian place downtown. After we watched the Dolphins game and played games with friends. It was a great night! Thanks so much to everyone who came and helped me celebrate Derek! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS