Thursday, November 7, 2013

New Skills

One of the best parts of my new job is that I am being challenged to learn new things. I am managing the e-learning portion of my department, so I am learning how to use different software to accomplish my goals. One of the fun new things I am learning is Photoshop. I am learning how to do basic tasks like editing pictures, creating more interactive training visuals and even create announcements for training. So in the time that I am learning, I have created some fun prints for my own use. I am not the best, but I thought I would share some of what I have done. Most of it is experimenting with church stuff (I can't post the work stuff on my personal blog). I cant wait to use this knowledge on Baby Vorwaller's baby shower!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS