Monday, May 26, 2014

Barcelona Adventure: Part 3

Since my Dad is a HUGE soccer fan, we had to go to a game while we were in Spain. Unfortunately FC Barcelona was playing in Spain so we saw Espanol play instead. I have only been to one soccer game before this, but I have to say it was a great experience! The fans were crazy and the game was actually more exciting than I expected.  Oh and I had to get a scarf :)






The next day we got to do a tour of the FC Barcelona stadium, Camp Nou. We did an audio tour and got to go through all of the different areas of where the players go. They even have an area dedicated just to Messi.. which was actually really cool. 










The same day we took an open bus tour of the city and we got some great pictures of the more candid parts of the city. And of course I had to shop at Zara!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS