Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Walk Through Little Havanna

I have been wanting to learn more about editing pictures so I found this cool app called Camera+. It's only 99 cents but it allows you to take pictures in the app with a better exposure and zoom and then edit the pictures in the app as well. It's nothing too fancy but I decided to give it a try. I read a little bit about how to take the best pictures and they said the key is good light. So Friday afternoon I took a stroll through the neighborhood by us called Little Havana. I love the architecture of the buildings and I love how there is a really interesting blend of cultures in the neighborhood. Below are some the pictures I took, all edited with Camera+. It was great exercise and a fun way to spend my afternoon off! Who wants to come visit now? 












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS