Saturday, May 18, 2013

Rihanna Concert

No matter how much drama surrounds her, Rihanna is an amazing artist. I think we have all found ourselves singing to her songs at some point or another. For me its usually in ridiculous traffic and someone sees me going crazy in my car. I had the chance to go to see her with Jacki, Olivia and Angelica, three friends who go to medical school with Derek. I am so lucky to have made some great friends myself from the girls that go to medical school with Derek. I can't tell you how grateful I am for them and how lucky I feel to have found girls I really enjoy hanging out with! At the concert we had a blast... we danced, sang and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Thanks Jacki for inviting me and making this awesome night possible! Below are pics and of course a few videos so you can see just how fabulous she was!














No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS