Sunday, May 19, 2013

Vampire Diaries Party

Ok I'll say it, I like Vampire Diaries... a lot. In the end it comes down to the fact that I am a hopeless romantic and have an unhealthy appetite for soap opera inspired shows (Revenge, Vampire Diaries, Nashville, etc, etc). When I found out the season finale would be the week of my birthday, I decided to throw a finale party with a few of my friends from church who are also avid fans. I had a blast planning the party and trolling Pinterest for ideas. The party was a total success and the finale episode was a crazy ride! I can't believe we have to wait until October for more episodes! Guess we will just have to re-watch this season in our free time :)

 The table with the decorations

In the episode the characters graduated so I got a few graduation glasses and necklaces (Dollar Store)

 I made the fans out of card stock and printed the labels from Google images

 Everyone had a bottle of hot tamales to take home, telling us which team they are on. You can find these printable labels here.

 The cupcake toppers are from the same site. I used gel icing to make bite marks and red velvet cupcake batter.  

You can find the vervain print here. I thought it was a really fun touch :) 

 I found the bottle wraps for the drinks here as well as the "thirsty" print. I think that was one of my favorite touches! 



Of course Marisabel is Team Stefan and Melanie is Team Damon (the right team)

We had a blast together! I am so grateful for these girls as friends and I am so glad we could have a fun night together! Until October.... 

3 comments:

  1. wow. very impressed with the decor... you are way more creative then derek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously the coolest. And we share the same obsessions bc I LOVE Revenge, Vampire Diaries and I just barely watched the entire first season of Nashville in like 2 days hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Brian thanks! I'll make sure to remind Derek of that :)
    Cindy, I think we are TV soul sisters! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS