Sunday, May 19, 2013

Master Bedroom Update

As part of my "30 before 30" list, I decided I wanted to finally have a decorated master bedroom. For some reason that always seems to be the room we neglect. I have been very indecisive with bedding and I think we have been through 5 or 6 different comforter and sheet combinations in the 4 years of our marriage. A few months ago I found some beautiful deep purple sheets that I fell in love with at Costco. I impulsed purchased them and luckily Derek was on board. We already had the yellow and grey bedding and I think the purple was the perfect icing on the cake. I rummaged through some old frames my mom had at her house and I found inspiration for the print collage on Pinterest (duh). With a little spray paint and a good printer we were ready to go. Derek helped me hang the pictures and actually make the bed and viola! I don't know how long this will last but I love it and it really feels nice to have everything put together. The last thing we have to work on this summer is the book shelf next to my side of the bed, but once again I have a few Pinterest ideas that I think will be perfect!

The headboard and dresser are from Rooms to Go 

My favorite is the picture of the two of us from Nathaly Blalock Photography 


You can see the book shelf we need to decorate here. Any ideas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS